Some things are just too cute / whimsical / beautiful / awesome/ brilliant / inspiring not to share….
1. Beer poster (Design & Illustration by Doublenaut). Dad’s day is coming up ya’ll and this makes me think of my dad. But even more so my husband (who’s not a daddy yet). Both enjoy a good beer and if they enjoyed awesome illustration as much as I did, I would buy this for them in a heartbeat. Rad.
2. Be Happy Tattoo. If I ever convinced myself to tattoo my body, I think I could be quite content with this one. But as it is, I am so very chameleon-like when it comes to self-decoration that there’s nothing I can be certain I will love forever. Tattoos are so very permanent. So I will just appreciate this one on someone else’s body.
3. The Clip Nest. A brilliantly clever and adorable idea all rolled into one magnetic egg. I’m in love.
4. Milk & Donut shooters. Someone….please have a party, have these at your party, and invite me. Thanks. Love, Tara.
5. Life is short, eat candy. Pretty much the motto I live by. I want this printed on everything!
HAPPY Friday everyone! Choose happiness today. XO